Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quote of the Day Sunday, January 31st: Get Your Week Started Right

The following quote couldnt be any better for the personal experience that I had today. While sitting in my local coffee shop getting some work done I happened to strike up conversation with a gentleman sitting next to me. Long story short, this gentleman happened to be the director of sales and marketing for a hotel in Midtown and after exchanging information I had earned a great new contact in the industry. You never know when an opportunity is going to present itself. So, like many of my other posts suggest...be prepared. This upcoming week put your self out there more so than usual and open your self up so opportunities can present themselves to you. Have a great week.


"One secret of success in life is for a man to be
ready for his opportunity when it comes."
-Benjamin Disraeli

2 comments:

  1. On Friday I had a "confirming" interview with a senior executive at a global management consulting firm & I totally agree that you should put yourself out there more than you usually would because you never know when your next big break is going to be knocking on your front door! Great quote for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the interview...and Iam glad you like the quote

    ReplyDelete