Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Keep your home in shape without lifting a finger

You take pride in yourself, you take pride in your work, so don't let your apartment/home/condo be any different. Knowing how to conduct yourself, being well dressed, and being well prepared for work is extremely important but so many people forget to take care of a place they spend a whole lot of time in; where they call home! First of all, you never know when you may have company drop by and you might not have time to do a 911 emergency clean up. Nothing is worse than walking into a house that is destroyed and cluttered. What speaks more about a person than their own personal space? Also, for your own mental well being it is important to keep up with your home. I cant necessarily speak for everyone, but if I have to sit down to get some work done at home and my house is cluttered and dirty, I cant focus until its cleaned up. What a waste of time to have to spend an hour cleaning before you can sit down and get your work done. Anyways, I have found a great solution that I think will help you out tremendously.



Now when I first saw this product I thought it was a little bit out there and doubted its credibility. However, after using it I can say that I am truly impressed. Ever heard of the Roomba? Its pretty much a cleaning robot that you charge up, turn on and then turn loose on your carpets, or hardwood floor. The Roomba isn't going to put away your clothes for you but it does an amazing job vacuuming your carpets and sweeping up your hardwood floors. I turn it on when Iam about to leave the house in the morning and when I come home my carpet is completely clean, and my hardwood floors in my kitchen are spotless. Mine is a pretty basic model but you can get extra options so that the Roomba goes back to its charger when its done cleaning and charges itself, you can also set up sensors if you want it to avoid certain rooms. Check this product out here...I urge you to try it and keep your house looking great all the time. That way, you will never have to worry if you are out, meet someone, and want to bring them back to your house...Roomba has you covered. Roomba Website

2 comments:

  1. hmm. roomba must be paying you some serious bucks, because before i read your post all i could do was make fun of it/utter incredulous remarks... "a robotic vacuum? pshaw!" but now i'm MAYBE considering it. my birthday is 2/28 and i was planning on asking for a hand-held vacuum. i may need to reconsider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've seen that on an infomercial. i was interested. haha. we'll see.

    ReplyDelete