Sunday, February 7, 2010

Get Your Week Started Right: Its All About Passion

This past Friday I had the amazing opportunity to work with some innovative professionals who provide an interesting and unique eating and drinking experience that isn't being done anywhere else in Atlanta (Dinner Party Atlanta). Having the chance to work along side people who are dedicated to their service and passionate about it was refreshing and contagious. You couldn't help but to get just as excited as they were about what was going on and I really enjoyed it. It made me realize how important it is to find your passion in life and to truly enjoy what you do. When you love what you do, you have the capability to capture the attention of your customers and they return what you put out. This week, think about what you love to do, what you are truly passionate about, and find a way to make it your career. It just might be the most gratifying thing you can do.

“When work, commitment, and pleasure all become one and you reach that deep well where passion lives, nothing is impossible.” - anonymous

1 comment:

  1. I found you blog posted everywhere all over 20sb.net, so I had to come check it out.
    I completely agree. I love working with people who are passionate and actually care about their work. It is contagious and I always want to catch it :)

    http://roxxybelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete